Ever since the Whole 30 allowed white potatoes on the plan I’ve been prepping my spuds by making these delicious quasi fries. These are addicting so you will have to limit yourself to a portion and not the whole pan!
- 4 white potatoes
- 4 T avocado oil
- Dried rosemary
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit
- Wash, peel, dry the potatoes
- Slice the potatoes length wise and cut into sticks or wedges
- Place potatoes into a gallon sized storage bag and add all ingredients and shake well until all contents are uniformly mixed.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking pan and bake until lightly browned for 30 minutes.