Fall is hands down my favorite time of the year because of the beautiful fall foliage, crisp autumn air that is perfect for running, and because Trader Joe is selling delicata squashes for only $1! Here is a super simple recipe for sweet fall goodness that only involves olive oil and cinnamon.
- 2 delicata squash
- Korintinje cinnamon
- Good quality olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a sharp knife slice squash horizontally.
- Scoop and seeds.
- Slice into flowers or half flowers.
- Place squash on a parchment paper lines baking sheet.
- Spray evenly with olive oil and sprinkle cinnamon (any cinnamon will suffice but I love the taste of korintinje cinnamon when I bake).
- Bake for 25 minutes.